[Sigmet-officers] change your SIG to MET

Jonathan Levitt jonathan at levitt.net
Tue Dec 21 10:46:02 EST 2010

Dear all,

Jan sent me the following clarification regarding Judit's query (pasted below) on changing SIGs: “Any member can change their free SIG to MET ... Our membership department will change your SIG to MET ... As for the others changing their sig, it’s best if they send membership at asis.org an email.”

It would help our credibility if all officers were to ask membership to change your SIG to MET.

Best regards,
Jonathan.