[Sigkm-l] Personal Knowledge Management

Ricky Cheong rcheong852 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 22:56:52 EDT 2009

Hello All,

My name is Ricky Cheong and a DBA student of  Southern Cross University in
Australia. I am working on a research to explore the roles and values of
Personal Knowledge Management (PKM). It is an underexplored area as most of
the previous KM research is at enterprise level.

May I invite you to participate in my research to do an online survey? It
will take around 20 mins to complete. You can click the link below to start.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=0472MavY0kXG1ogVk37IRg_3d_3d

To thanks for your participation, I will provide you a report as soon as the
analysis is completed.

Thanks &  Best Regards,

Ricky Cheong