[Sigkm-l] [Asis-l] SITIS'09: Call For Papers (Deadline Extended)

Tara Dahal tmdahal at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 00:44:54 EDT 2009

On 9/6/09, CHBEIR Richard <Richard.Chbeir at u-bourgogne.fr> wrote:

> --------- Sorry for cross-postings ---------
>
> - Paper submission deadline is approaching -
>

> ################################################################################
> The 5th International Conference on Signal Image Technology and Internet
> Based
> Systems (SITIS'09)
>                                    November 29 - December 4, 2009
>                                      Farah Kenzi Hotel
>                                      Marrakech, Morocco
>                                 http://www.u-bourgogne.fr/SITIS
>                 In cooperation with ACM SIGAPP.fr, IFIP TC 2 WG 2.13, IEEE
>
> ################################################################################
>

> The SITIS conference is dedicated to research on the technologies used to
> represent, share and process information in various forms, ranging
> multimedia
> data to traditional structured data and semi-structured data found in the
> web.
> SITIS spans two inter-related research domains that increasingly play a key
> role in connecting systems across network centric environments to allow
> distributed computing and information sharing.
>
> SITIS 2009 aims to provide a forum for high quality presentations on
> research
> activities centered on the following tracks:
>
> * The focus of the track "Information Management & Retrieval Technologies"
> (IMRT) is on the emerging modeling, representation and retrieval techniques
> that take into account the amount, type and diversity of information
> accessible
> in distributed computing environment. The main topics include data
> semantics and
> ontologies, semi-structure data management, spatial information systems,
> multimedia databases, multimedia networking and qos, information retrieval
> and
> search engine, information security, schema mapping and evolution, data
> warehousing, social network, and applications.
>
> * The track "Web-Based Information Technologies & Distributed Systems"
> (WITDS)
> is devoted to emerging and novel concepts, architectures and methodologies
> for
> creating an interconnected world in which information can be exchanged
> easily,
> tasks can be processed collaboratively, and communities of users with
> similarly
> interests can be formed while addressing security threats that are present
> more
> than ever before.  The main topics include information system
> interoperability,
> emergent semantics, agent-based systems, distributed and parallel
> information
> management, grid, P2P, web-centric systems, web security and integrity
> issues.
>
> * The track "Open Source Software Development and Solution" (OSSDS) focuses
> on
> [...]

Dear Sir/Mm.,

Thanks to All,          तपाईलाई धेरै धन्यवाद !        सँघिय लोकतान्त्रीक
गणतन्त्र नेपाल !
May I request the latest development;  Information Science and Communication
Technology related resources
May I have your recent materis printed and virtual
resources

-----------------------
Tara Mani Dahal
ASIS&T  &  ALA Member,
New Nepal Knowledge Consortium(NNKIC); former Database & Information Officer
RONAST(NAST);Sub. Com., TULISD: University Nepal,
Kharibot_KumariMarg-63,BattishPutali, Kathmandu, NEPAL नेपाल Tel.  977-1-
4495291/ Mob. 9841784173
-Our services in Nepal-->Attachment------>
I request to update our mailing address?.
Virtual library: http://www.enepalnews.com/
www.knowledge/languages/nepali/index.html
http://www.radiomirmire.com/
Information Knowledge Consortium.* Req'  information resources
&  exchange  of resources.
*We R collecting the e-learning & WINISIS user's interest profile; needs &
demands...
CDS/ISIS for Windows
Download Request Form for Individuals
http://www.unesco.org/webworld/portal/processing/forms/cds-isis/form.php
CDS/ISIS DOS Ver 3.08
http://www.unesco.org/isis/files/winisis/dos/isisdos.zip
Download Request Form for Institutions
http://www.unesco.org/webworld/portal/processing/forms/cds-isis/institutions/form.php
Cont..-> e-Democracy and intellectual freedom for New Nepal.
                                       ---Apologies for cross-posting ---
Encl./Attachment----------------------->