[Sigkm-l] Poste presentation

Mark Montgomery markm at kyield.com
Tue Jan 23 07:36:37 EST 2007

Hi folks- part of an internal discussion in our advisory board that I
thought I would share. I'm not yet a member of the biotech or medical SIG
here at ASIS & T- feel free to send to them. - MM (slightly edited)

I met George Poste a few months ago- he heads up the Biodesign Institute at
ASU- past president of R&D and CTO at GSK. This lecture on bioinformatics at
a recent conference touches on several related areas to this discussion. A
good example of a CKO broadcast in pharma, healthcare, and computing
research that I suspect would be rated near the top. Excellent
presentation. - MM

30+ minutes
http://blogs.dmit.asu.edu/UserFiles/Media/podcasts/george_poste_bioinformatics.mp3

Mark Montgomery