[Sigkm-l] Attention! List forming.

Matthew Theobald Theobald at isen.org
Mon May 1 16:22:40 EDT 2006

Hello All,

Interested in continuing to learn about ongoing activities regarding
the Internet Search Environment Number or ISEN?

If so, please note that I will no longer be bcc'ing mass mailings
using your addresses and am moving on to a moderated list.

Many of you will be receiving news for the first time from this mailing
as I'm expanding the list to my entire addressbook.

Here is the deal.

goto http://list.isen.org and select the ISEN list.
follow the instructions to subscribe.

This will allow you to post comments to me and the list and form a
discussion about applications or uses of ISEN.

This would include specific topics like medicine, law, transportation,
humanities, etc...
as broad or narrow as you'd like.

It is also a forum for techical questions or suggestion for development
of the software.

If you are interested, please subscribe if you havne't already and I
will begin posting shortly.

Much of the information about ISEN is available from
http://blog.isen.org if you'd like to comment on items mentioned there
as well.

I will try to spark a conversation once registrations are up.

There are currenly 62 people subscribed to the list.

Thanks for your time in reading this and going to http://list.isen.org
finding the isen list and sunscribing.

Best Regards,

Matt

ISEN: The Internet Search Environment Number
Connect Your Mind with the Body of Knowledge

http://ISEN.org
http://demo.ISEN.org
http://blog.ISEN.org

Matthew S. Theobald