[Sigkm-l] Business Process Re-engineering - Objectives

Ken Johnson ken.johnson at distantshore.com
Fri Apr 26 08:32:34 EDT 2002

The business objective is to make our organisation more responsive to change
in both technologies and business processes, thereby enabling us to better serve
our customers and respond more quickly to competitive pressures.

My personal objective is to hopefully demonstrate to the company that knowledge
management is one of the tools for achieving the above objective.

To achieve my objective I would hope to be able to apply KM principles and methodologies
to my current project of implementing web booking for large corporate accounts.