[Sigiii-l] Nomination to ASIST SIG-III International Paper Contest Committee

EMMA ZHANG laviedeemma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 10:52:58 EST 2017

Dr. Vijayakumar,

Thank you very much for your diligent service in the past three years.
According to the new officer list that Dr. Xiao Hu sent me, the list has
already been updated. As much as we would like to have a great mind like
you in the International Jury, we totally respect your decision of not
continuing serving on this position.  But we sincerely appreciate your
contribution in the past years!

As the new Chair in SIG III this year, I personally welcome every hand that
would like to contribute and support the development of SIG III. However, I
need to consult with other SIGIII officers and our advisory board to see if
there is any bylaw restrictions on this issue. I would also like to check
with Dr. Xiao Hu, our past Chair to see if any decisions has been made.

Best,
Emma