[Sigiii-l] SIG-III presentation at iSchool Conference

Ashraf Sharif ashraf.sharif at aku.edu
Tue Feb 28 23:49:06 EST 2017

Dear SIG III members,

We hope you all are doing well!
The Asian Pacific chapter will be giving a presentation on ASIS&T at the iSchool Conference http://ischools.org/the-iconference/, to be held March 22-25, 2017 in Wuhan, China. Emil Levine, Chapter Advisor, Asian Pacific Chapter of ASIS&T has kindly offered us to include some slides about SIG-III in this presentation.
We hope that some SIG-III members would be attending this conference. We have prepared some slides of SIG-III, and need a SIG-III member to present it there. So if you are attending the iSchool Conference and willing to represent SIG-III there, please do reply to this email ASAP. Thanks.
Best regards,

Ashraf Sharif
Co-Chair SIG-III
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D29271.10CD5EA0]