[Sigiii-l] Fwd: [IILMS] Launching BSS in Information Studies at EWU (Bangladesh)

Michel Menou michel.menou at orange.fr
Tue Nov 17 09:30:21 EST 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[IILMS] Launching BSS in Information Studies at EWU
Date: 	Tue, 17 Nov 2015 14:43:17 +0600
From: 	Dr Dilara Begum <dilara.lab at gmail.com>
To: 	iils at googlegroups.com

Dear all

I am pleased to let you know that EastWestUniversitylaunches BSS in
Information Studies from the upcoming Spring-2016 semester. This program
has been approved by UGC. BSS in Information Studies consists of total
120 credit hours distributed across 12 semesters. The admission process
is going on. Students having A level or HSCcertificate or its equivalent
in any group having at least a 2^nd division/class or GPA of not less
than 2.5 in all public examinations are eligible to apply. Foreign
students are also encouraged to apply.

Launching this program with world class curricula in one of the leading
private university in Bangladeshis another milestone in development of
our profession  in Bangladesh.

I  seek your cooperation to achieve our vision. I would be grateful if
you could disseminate this information among the students and your
contacts. Please find the attachment for advertisement.

For more information you may visit at www.ewubd.edu <http://www.ewubd.edu>

Best regards

Dr. Dilara Begum

East West University