[Sigiii-l] Fwd: Distance Learning MSc on Info Systems in developing countries – Manchester University – January start

Michel Menou michel.menou at orange.fr
Tue Nov 17 08:08:02 EST 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Distance Learning MSc on Info Systems in developing countries
– Manchester University – January start
Date: 	Mon, 16 Nov 2015 16:54:26 +0000
From: 	Richard Heeks <richard.heeks at manchester.ac.uk>
To: 	Richard Heeks <richard.heeks at manchester.ac.uk>

* Could you please forward to those who might be interested? *
Starting each year in late January, the MSc in Management & Information
Systems aims to develop the "hybrid" mix of management and information
systems skills that we know from experience is essential to the
successful and strategic application of ICTs in socio-economic development.
Applications are now being accepted, with a deadline of 15 Jan 2016, and
links to this and other details of MSc M&IS DL can be found at:
_http://bit.ly/ManMISDL_
We may be able to offer a fee reduction to groups of participants from
the same organisation.
If you have any questions about the programme or fee concessions, please
email the Programme Director, Prof. Richard Heeks:
_richard.heeks at manchester.ac.uk_ <mailto:richard.heeks at manchester.ac.uk>
With thanks!
Richard