[Sigiii-l] FW: Silent Auction Items

ZHANG, YIN yzhang4 at kent.edu
Fri Oct 3 12:37:03 EDT 2014

Call for Participation: Donate Items for the Silent Auction in Seattle, WA, 77th ASIS&T Annual Meeting 10/31 - 11/4 2014

It is not too early to start thinking about what you would like to donate to the silent auction held each year at SIG III’s International Reception. This event is always one of the highlights of the Annual Meetings.

The money that is raised by this event is used to help fund SIG III’s InfoShare project which awards 1-year ASIST memberships to Information Professionals in developing countries for whom the cost of membership would be a financial burden.

This year we are going to have a page on the SIG III website for you to showcase your items months in advance of the silent auction.

The first step in the process is to go to this form http://www.formpl.us/form/0B4nZCvpgLedRRlhjb3NWeVB2YUE/   and provide a description  and an image of the item(s) you wish to donate. We plan to post some of these items and their pictures on the SIG III website around the end of August. We are looking forward to all of your wonderful donations.

For more information contact Catherine Dumas at cdumas at albany.edu<mailto:cdumas at albany.edu>

--
Catherine Dumas
PhD Student - Informatics