[Sigiii-l] SIG-III Newsletter, Volume 13, Issue 1

Sarah Emmerson saemmerson at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 19:10:49 EDT 2013

SIG-III Newsletter, Volume 13, Issue 1

The SIG-III Officers are pleased to announce the publication of the March 2013 edition of the SIG-III Newsletter. The Newsletter serves as the formal record of the SIG's activities, and this new edition represents the latest chapter in the chronicle of the SIG’s history. We are excited to share our experiences and planning efforts with the ASIS&T community, so take a moment to relax and unwind with a cup of coffee and the SIG-III Newsletter. There's something for everyone!

March 2013 SIG-III Newsletter link:
http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGIII/sites/default/files/2013/%3F05/sigiii_newsletter_v13n1.pdf

Best regards,
Sarah Emmerson
Newsletter Editor and Mentorship Coordinator, ASIS&T SIG-III

---
Sarah Emmerson
Newsletter Editor & Mentorship Coordinator, ASIS&T SIG-III
SIG-III Representative, ASIS&T International Relations Committee
MLIS, San Jose State University

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/sarahemmerson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sarah.emmerson