[Sigiii-l] FW: Sue O'Neill Johnson

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Thu Sep 27 16:45:31 EDT 2007

[Forwarded, Dick Hill]

Dear Friends of Sue Snyder O’Neill Johnson,

It is with deep sadness that I inform you of my mother’s death this morning
(September 27th).  After a long struggle, she succumbed to a rare form of
endometrial cancer just past her 68th birthday.  She loved her friends
dearly and wanted you to be told.  Attached you will find an obituary that
Sue wrote about six weeks ago.  Information about her memorial service is
included.  [RH - pasted below]

Please feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone who knew Sue.

Thank you for your letters, cards, phone calls and other means of support
you have offered us.

With Love,

Debbie O'Neill Flynn
----
A memorial service to celebrate her life will be held at 1:00 pm on Friday,
October 5th at St Luke’s Episcopal Church, Bethesda, Maryland, officiated by
Dr Stephanie Nagley (Note:  Because St. Luke’s is being reconstructed, the
service will actually be held right across the street at the North Bethesda
United Methodist Church.  The address is 10100 Old Georgetown Road,
Bethesda, and there is ample parking.  A reception will follow).   Burial
will be in Lexington, KY at the Lexington Cemetery (burial date TBA).  In
lieu of flowers, the family has requested that friends make a contribution
to the Todd O’Neill Memorial Scholarship at Sayre School (194 North
Limestone Street, Lexington, KY, 40507).

Please send any notes or questions to me at 421 Kingswood Drive, Lexing-ton,
KY, 40502, or deboflynn at insightbb.com.