[Sigiii-l] FW: Sue O'Neill Johnson

Muhammad Shafiq cyberarianpk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 01:34:08 EDT 2007

Dear Debbie O'Neill Flynn and All

It made me very sad to read this sorrow news. I am Muhammad Shafiq from
Pakistan. Ms. Sue supported me by recommending for SLA International Award
2006 and ASIS&T inform share membership Award 2007. I was very anxious to
see/meet her when I visited US in June 2007 to attend SLA annual conference.
But She could not attend the said conference due to health and domestic
reasons. I consider her my Guru in Library Science profession. She guided me
very well. I pray for her from my deep heart may God give her soul rest in
the peace. I pray to God  for your family to bear this  irreparable lost.

Salute to my Guru..............

Kind regards:

*Muhammad Shafiq
*
SLA Member
SLA B&F Div. International Travel Awardee 2006
ASIST InfoShare Membership Awardee 2007
Alumnae U. S. International Visitor Leadership Program 2007

*Librarian*, Information Resource Centre,
Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan
M-Floor, NIC Building, 63-Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad
Tel: 92-51-920 70 91-94  xt. 190 Fax: 92-51-920 60 15
Mobile: 92-333-521 61 65