[Sigiii-l] Fwd.: November 2007 issue of ‘Information Technology in Developing Countries’

M.J. Menou michel.menou at orange.fr
Wed Nov 14 06:06:29 EST 2007

Dr. Michel J. Menou
Visiting Professor, SLAIS, University College London, U.K.
Consultant in ICT policies and Knowledge & Information Management
Adviser of Somos at Telecentros board http://www.tele-centros.org
Member of the founding steering committee of
Telecenters of the Americas Partnership http://www.tele-centers.net/
B.P. 15
F-49350 Les Rosiers sur Loire, France
Email: micheljmenou[at]gmail[dot]com