[Sigiii-l] [Asis-l] Infoshare recipient at SLA

M.J. Menou michel.menou at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 17 12:26:08 EDT 2007

: <VenableJ at cbs.curtin.edu.au>

May I add to Vika's note that Mr. Shafiq is Librarian at the Information
Resource Centre, Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan and
secretary general of an NGO Knowledge & Information Management Society
International (http://geocities.com/kims.international/).

KIMS International has embarked in a series of continuing education
events in Pakistan.

Michel Menou

Vika Kravchyna a écrit :
> Apologies for cross-postings
>
> This year SIG-III Infoshare recipient Muhammad Shafiq will attend SLA conference .
> SIG- III officers would like to invite ASIST community and SIG-III members to welcome Mr. Shafiq if you are attending SLA (Denver, June 01to June 08, 2007). It would be nice if you can provide a couple insights about ASIST and SIG-III.
>
> You can also meet him in DC, London or Glasgow.
> His schedule is:
> Washington, DC June 08 to 13 June 2007
> UK (London and Glasgow) from 14 June to 18 June 2007.
>
> Please feel free to contact Mr. Shariq via email <cyberarianpk[at]gmail[dot]com> to arrange a meeting in one of the cities. Thank you very much for your support of SIG-III members!
>
> Regards,
>
> Vika Kravchyna
> Infoshare Officer

Dr. Michel J. Menou
Visiting Professor, SLAIS, University College London, U.K.
Consultant in ICT policies and Knowledge & Information Management
Chair ASIS&T International Relations Committee http://www.asis.org/irc.html
Adviser of Somos at Telecentros board http://www.tele-centros.org
Member of the founding steering committee of
Telecenters of the Americas Partnership http://www.tele-centers.net/
B.P. 15
F-49350 Les Rosiers sur Loire, France
Email: micheljmenou [at] gmail[dot]com