[Sigiii-l] African Online Digital Library

M.J. Menou michel.menou at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 17 12:19:18 EDT 2007

My friend Steve Cisler pointed me to this resource which may be of
interest to a number of III, DL and IFP members

> MATRIX, working in cooperation with the African Studies Center at MSU, and in partnership with premiere research institutions in Africa, is pioneering the African Online Digital Library. The goal of this fully accessible online digital repository is to adopt the emerging best practices of the American digital library community and apply them in an African context.
> http://www.aodl.org/

Dr. Michel J. Menou
Visiting Professor, SLAIS, University College London, U.K.
Consultant in ICT policies and Knowledge & Information Management
Chair ASIS&T International Relations Committee http://www.asis.org/irc.html
Adviser of Somos at Telecentros board http://www.tele-centros.org
Member of the founding steering committee of
Telecenters of the Americas Partnership http://www.tele-centers.net/
B.P. 15
F-49350 Les Rosiers sur Loire, France
Email: micheljmenou [at] gmail[dot]com