[Sigiii-l] RE: ASIST SIG-III InfoShare Membership Award Winners 2006

L. Ariunaa ariunaa at itconsulting.mn
Mon Feb 13 08:00:14 EST 2006

Dear Caryn,
Thank you for your message and I'm honored to be an InfoShare awards member
of ASIST for 2006. I hope that I can learn from knowledge and experiences of
members of ASIST as well as be able to contribute to this community.
Thank you again for providing me with this opportunity,

With best regards,
L. Ariunaa,
CEO,
Intec Co. Ltd,