[Sigiii-l] Hello

Dr.Amruth Sherikar, amrit.sherikar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 00:13:39 EST 2006

Respected   Colleagues and friends,
Kind  Regards from  Dr.Amrit, India.
I am sorry for delay in mailing to you. My heartfelt regards  to all the
members of ASIST SIG III for your memorable help, encouragement and perfect
scheduling of the week and I really got lot many things in my visit to
States  and ASIS&T in particular. I must also say my very  specific thanks
to Duncun Omole for conducting very smooth functioning SIG meeting and
innovative thoughts.

You could provide me an opportunity to meet, share the experts, researchers,
academics, and others to exchange ideas focusing on contemporary issues and
promote a closer cooperation and development in Information Production and
Dissemination. It gave innovative ideas and promote a closer cooperation and
development in the field of LIS between USA with rest of the World. As I
expressed my view about the greater participation from the third world, that
is possible only from  travel support judiceously and said about  the
Chapter at India. I am open for any support.
I really thank, Duncan, Caryn Anderson, Caidi of Canada, Tony, and many
more.

I remain with thanking you, and looking for your kind  reply.

Thanking you once again.

 Dr.Amruth Sherikar,
Principal Library & Information Officer,
Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration,
MUSSOORIE  -  248 179
Uttaranchal, INDIA.

            amrit.sherikar at gmail.com