[Sigiii-l] Fw: ASIS&T Fliers in Greek & Polish

domole at worldbank.org domole at worldbank.org
Thu Dec 7 18:32:41 EST 2006

Yes, please contact Caryn if you can provide a translation. We need to remain
truly international and be able to reach out to as many people as possible in
their local languages!

Duncan.

----- Forwarded by Duncan Wambogo Omole/Person/World Bank on 12/07/2006 06:28 PM
-----

             Caryn Anderson
             <caryn.anderson
             @simmons.edu>                                                   To
             Sent by:                asis-l at asis.org, sigiii-l at asis.org
             sigiii-l-bounce                                                 cc
             s at asis.org
                                                                        Subject
                                     [Sigiii-l] ASIS&T Fliers in Greek & Polish
             11/29/2006
             11:55 AM

Greetings colleagues,

It was so great to see many of you in Austin - especially our friends
who traveled so far and braved US Immigration! But too many of you were
missing!

ASIS&T Information Sheets are now available in Greek and Polish:

http://www.asist.org/infosheets/

Languages currently available:

Chinese (Simplified - Mainland)
Chinese (Traditional - Taiwan)
English
French
German
Greek
Polish
Portuguese
Romanian
Spanish
Swedish

Mongolian and Russian will be available shortly.
Arabic is in process.

If you would like to provide a translation, please contact me directly.

Cheers!
Caryn

--
Caryn Anderson