[Sigiii-l] Fwd: July 2006 Issue of ‘Information Technology in Developing Countries

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 17 06:18:20 EDT 2006

------ Forwarded Message ----

From: ifipnewsletter <ifipnewsletter at iimahd.ernet.in>
To: ifipgrp at ralan.iimahd.ernet.in
Sent: Tuesday, 8 August, 2006 4:15:14 AM
Subject: July 2006 Issue of ‘Information Technology in Developing Countries’

Dear Readers:

Warm Greetings!

The July 2006 Issue of ‘Information Technology in Developing Countries’
is now available at: http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/egov/ifip/current.htm
The current Issue carries articles on e-Gram Public Sector Delivery to
the rural citizens,on Electronic Procurement System in the state of
Sao Paulo,on some of the major initiatives undertaken by NIC in
collaboration with government in the area of Judicial Web Based System;
conference reports and more. Those interested in the theme of 'stock of
e-development', there is an opportunity to contribute a paper for
the 9th international conference on Social Implications of Computers in
Developing Countries to be held in May 2007, Sao Paulo, Brazil.

We hope you will find the Issue interesting and we look forward to
receiving your feedback on the same. We welcome your contributions for
the forthcoming Issue of the IFIP WG 9.4 Newsletter. Interested
contributors are requested to refer to the guidelines for authors available
at: http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/egov/ifip/guidelin.htm or feel free to
email us at: ifipnewsletter at iimahd.ernet.in
The July 2006 Issue can be directly accessed at:
http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/egov/ifip/jul2006/jul2006.htm

A downloadable PDF version of this Issue is also available on our web
site (URL: http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/egov/ifip/jul2006/jul2006.pdf)
to ease access and facilitate printing.

With Best Regards,
Editorial Team, IFIP WG 9.4 Newsletter

Editorial office:
Centre for Electronic Governance,
Indian Institute of Management,
Ahmedabad - 380 015, India
Tel.: +9179 2632 4128

Dr. Michel J. Menou
Consultant in ICT policies and Knowledge & Information Management
Adviser of Somos at Telecentros board http://www.tele-centros.org
Member of the founding steering committee of
Telecenters of the Americas Partnership http://www.tele-centers.net/
B.P. 15
49350 Les Rosiers sur Loire, France
Email: Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr