[Sigiii-l] [Fwd: [Sig-l] Results of election]

Toni Carbo tcarbo at mail.sis.pitt.edu
Fri Sep 23 15:43:06 EDT 2005

This is an excellent choice!  Edie was on our faculty for many years, and
she is a fine information scientist, as well as a great human being. Her PhD
is from Sheffield and she has lived and worked in several countries around
the world.

Toni Carbo, PhD
Professor, School of Information Sciences and
Graduate School of Public and International Affairs
Editor, The International Information & Library Review
University of Pittsburgh
605 IS Building, 135 N. Bellefield Avenue
Pittsburgh PA 15260
phone: 412 624-9310; Fax: 412 648-7001