[Sigiii-l] [Fwd: [Sig-l] Results of election]

Nadia Caidi nadia.caidi at utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 23 10:34:22 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

As you may have seen from Dick Hill's email yesterday, the
President-Elect of ASIST is Edie Rasmussen, from the University of
British Columbia, in Vancouver (Canada).
It is a great news for Edie as well as for SIG-III as this nomination
will give ASIST a more international scope and broader reach. Hopefully,
in the not so far future, we will have Presidents from other parts of
the world as well, and perhaps ASIST will have to be renamed ;-)

We look forward to seeing all the SIG-IIIers in Charlotte.

Best,
Nadia

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We counted ballots yesterday.

Elected were:

President-elect:  Edie Rasmussen
Directors-at-large: Carol Barry and Suzie Allard.

Congratulations to the winners and we truly appreciate the interest and
enthusiasm of all the candidates.

Dick
_____
Richard B. Hill
Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
Fax: (301) 495-0810
Voice: (301) 495-0900