[Sigiii-l] [Fwd: OII News [2005.06.21]: Oxford Internet Survey (OxIS 2005)]

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jun 21 11:38:38 EDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	OII News [2005.06.21]: Oxford Internet Survey (OxIS 2005)
Date: 	Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:36:17 +0100
From: 	enquiries <enquiries at oii.ox.ac.uk>
To: 	<oii-contacts at maillist.ox.ac.uk>

Dear Colleague:

We are pleased to announce that the OII's report on the 2005 Oxford Internet
Survey (OxIS 2005) is now available online at:
http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/research/?rq=oxis/index

OxIS 2005 was completed in March. Covering a wide range of topics from
Internet use and non-use to the social implications of the Internet, it
received excellent press coverage, including coverage of a plateau we
reported in the diffusion of the Internet in Britain and a Sunday Times
exclusive on 'How the net changed family life':
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/0,,2776-1650507_1,00.html

A print edition of the report will be available next month. If you would
like to receive a print version of the full report, please email your
request, along with your postal address to: oxis at oii.ox.ac.uk

OxIS is a major centerpiece of OII research, sponsored this year by AOL, BT,
Ofcom and Wanadoo. More information regarding OxIS is available on our Web
site.

Regards,

Bill Dutton, Director
Corinna di Gennaro, Survey Research Officer

-------
Oxford Internet Institute
University of Oxford
1 St Giles