[Sigiii-l] SIG III Updates

Yin Zhang yinzhang at slis.kent.edu
Fri Jan 7 11:57:44 EST 2005

Dear Colleagues,

Greetings!

Please check the SIG III website
(http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGIII/) for some major updates.

You may find photos and summaries of the group's activities during the 2004 Annual Meeting, including International Reception, technical sessions, Global Plaza, and SIG Rush.

Also, our new issue of SIG III Newsletter is available. This issue contains summaries of various programs during the annual meeting, business meeting minutes, work plans for the next year, and updates on various ongoing activities.

Thanks to our dedicated officers, members, and friends who help run various programs. SIG III needs your continuing support. Please email me off the list at yinzhang at slis.kent.edu if you would like to support various SIG III activities. Thank you.

Yin Zhang
SIG III 2004-2005 Chair
Associate Professor
Kent State University