[Sigiii-l] SIG III post-conference Newsletter

Jonathan Levitt jonathan at levitt.net
Sat Dec 10 07:14:17 EST 2005

Dear Colleagues,

Greetings!  Please check the SIG III
Website(http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGIII/index.htm) for the newest issue of
the SIG III Newsletter (volume 6, number 1).  This Newsletter was ready on
the 1st of December, but could not be uploaded earlier, as we could not
access the server.

This issue contains:
  - Greetings from the Chair
 - Slate of Officers for 2005-2006
 - International Reception and Fundraising
 - Sessions proposed for ASIST 2006
 - International Paper Contest Winner, and more!

SIG III needs your continuing support.  Please email our Chair, Nadia Caidi,
off the list at nadia dot caidi at utoronto if you would like to run for
officers or help various SIG III activities!

Thanks for your attention.
 Jonathan Levitt
SIG III Communications Officer and Co-Chair of International Paper Contest
The Open University and University College London