[Sigiii-l] SIGIII website updates

hong cui hcui7 at uwo.ca
Fri Dec 9 17:17:44 EST 2005

Dear all,

I am pleased to let you know that our access to ASIST webserver is in place, thanks to Janice and others working at the other end.

I have uploaded the files SIGIII officers have sent me to their places on the web site, including the newsletter and pictures at the annual meeting (If I missed yours by accident, please do drop me a line.). So it is the best time to check it out.

SIGIII officers: if you have not sent me your photo to be included on the website, you can do so when you have a chance.

As always, if you spot any problem with the site, let me know.

Dr. Hong Cui
Assistant Professor
Faculty of Information and Media Studies
NCB 254
University of Western Ontario
London, Ontario
Canada