[Sigiii-l] Stevan Harnad on Open Access to science literature

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Sat Nov 8 11:15:05 EST 2003

Further to the announcement of the the launch of a special section on
open access and scientific publishing by The Science and Development
Network (SciDev.Net), our colleague Barry Mahon told me of the note
below which Stevan Harnad kindly authorized me to repost here.

This is a key subject <hich is affecting us from many different stand
points.

Michel