[Sigiii-l] cross-langauge question

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 25 10:43:17 EST 2002

Kris,
Vielen Dank fuer diese Frage.
Multilinguism was indeed among the hot topics of the "Global
information village Plaza".
You will find data and a report on http://funredes.org/mistica related
to the multilingual virtual community "Mistica" that discusses the
social implications of ICT in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Could you tell us more about your own work?
Best regards

Michel J. Menou                Mail to: Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr