[Sigifp-l] ASIST Annual meeting SIG meeting

Oltmann, Shannon shannon.oltmann at uky.edu
Mon Sep 11 14:46:25 EDT 2017

Colleagues-

We need to have a meeting for our SIG while at the Annual meeting. At this time, we will introduce our new board members (if they are able to be present) and discuss any business we have. I have created a doodle poll to determine the best time to hold the meeting: https://doodle.com/poll/6u7niqn6uknpv8nh . Please note, ASIST gives us 90-minute time slots. I doubt we will need that much time. If you are going to be attending ASIST, please mark your availability for a SIG meeting at the poll. Please do so as soon as possible. Thanks.

-Shannon

Dr. Shannon M. Oltmann
Assistant Professor
School of Information Science