[Sigifp-l] Business meeting: 8 am on 8/31

Oltmann, Shannon shannon.oltmann at uky.edu
Wed Oct 25 20:29:23 EDT 2017

Colleagues-

There was some confusion about our meeting time for our SIG’s annual business meeting (a schedule with the incorrect time was circulated a few days ago). Just to reiterate, the meeting will be at 8 am on Tuesday the 8/31 in the Lincoln Room. I will bring holiday candy and we will have coffee available. I will send around a link so that folks can participate virtually. As a reminder, we need at least 10 people to be present to have a quorum and take care of business, so please do try to make the meeting if you can. Thanks!

Shannon

Dr. Shannon M. Oltmann
Assistant Professor
School of Information Science