[Sigia-l] Agile, Scrum and UX?

Matthew Hodgson magia3e at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 19:39:36 EDT 2015

Succeeding with Agile is one of my fav books from this perspective.
http://www.succeedingwithagile.com/

Change doesn't always have to come from the top-down. Getting buy-in first
from the CEO isn't needed in all companies.

Getting coaching from a change agent with experience in leading this type
of transformation does definitely help though :)