[Sigia-l] User Experience Designer - London - £45,000 (Ecommerce Platform/Product)

Ben Clarfelt | Zebra People ben at zebrapeople.com
Thu Oct 25 08:55:21 EDT 2012

User Experience Designer sought for an exciting well known ecommerce
platform, this truly is a brand you would be proud to say you work for.

Your role will consist of designing and delivering exceptional User
Experience across a wide range of my clients often complex projects. The
role will require you to work on very product focussed projects,
consistently designing the best User Experience and Interaction Design
across my clients digital offering from web, mobile, tablet to their social
media channels.

UX is currently evolving within the company, very experimentation, fast
passed agile environment. Products are coming to the market quite quickly,
need someone who can be their flexible in their approach. Currently a team
of 3 UX consultants, reporting into the product team.

Opportunity to really own and lead on projects and products, chance to
really help shape where UX is going with the company. Client really believes
in it and is looking to expand so great chance to really have a real say in
where it goes.

Your role will be a full UCD lifecycle position, from guerrilla research,
conducting user testing to leading workshops, requirement gathering,
wireframing, prototyping to name just a few. Projects range from mobile
payment to large redesigns.

In return my client can offer you an amazing working environment, not
hierarchical flat structure, a place where all your ideas will be heard an
awesome office in the heart of London.

Salary; £45k

Location; London.

If this sounds like you then please send me your CV and portfolio to
<mailto:ben at zebrapeople.com> ben at zebrapeople.com, alternatively give me a
call on 0207 729 4771 to find out more.

Thanks Ben.

 <http://zebrapeople.com/>
http://zebrapeople.com/assets/sig-2012-uxpeople/zebrapeople.gif

Ben Clarfelt
Director and User Experience Recruiter

T: 0207 729 4771   M: 07967 313466
Twitter:  <http://www.twitter.com/zebrapeople> @benclarfelt

 <http://www.zebrapeople.com/> www.zebrapeople.com

The contents of this mail are intended exclusively for the Addressee. If you
are not the addressee you
must not read use or disclose the email contents; you should notify us
immediately, by clicking reply,
and delete this email. Zebra People monitor e-mails to ensure its systems
operate effectively and to
minimise the risk of viruses. Whilst it has taken reasonable steps to scan
this mail it does not accept
liability for any viruses that may be contained in it.