[Sigia-l] Anyone suggest a better global list?

Jared Spool jspool at uie.com
Tue Jan 4 09:10:01 EST 2011

On Jan 4, 2011, at 6:23 AM, Paola Kathuria wrote:

> I therefore respectfully request that the list isn't used any
> more to discuss or blame individuals for the list's health
> because it's not relevant to IA; please take it off-list.

Thanks Paola for saying this. I myself have been feeling uncomfortable
by the discussion.

There's a lot of reasons why discussion lists ebb and flow. It's nice
to find a scapegoat, but it's all hypothesis and conjecture.

If we want this community to thrive within the list, then we have to
have discussions that engage the readership. What should we do to
start that up again?

Jared

Jared M. Spool
User Interface Engineering
510 Turnpike St., Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01845
e: jspool at uie.com p: +1 978 327 5561
http://uie.com  Blog: http://uie.com/brainsparks  Twitter: @jmspool