No subject

Tue Dec 6 21:10:36 EST 2011

This is not a direct answer to your question, but a pointer to something
that might interest you:

The big web app controversy is if you try to be "application-like" (direct
manipulation and minimal navigation) or if you embrace the html navigation
model. I think it really depends on the UI technology you use and the tasks
required.

Jared Spool is doing a Web Application Design Summit Jan 27-28.  It looks
really interesting.  I want to go, but my company can't pay for it right
now. ;-(

Thanks for all your help with the wizards!