No subject

Tue Dec 6 21:10:36 EST 2011

------------------------
I wouldn't want to offer on our site or in a public way a free audit.
That's been done for years in our industry and you often find that
people
who want the free audit are do-it-yourselfers or work with low-end
firms.
That's the issue with the pre-qualification that Christopher was talking

about. What we're doing is hand selecting a list, as you would with any
direct sales, and going after them. If the letters don't work, we might
offer a free audit to them, but would need to be careful to only give
away
so much. Otherwise, you do run a *huge* risk of devaluing not only the
service, but your firm.