[Sigia-l] Free eBook "UX Storytellers" / User Experience and Storytelling

Jan Jursa jan.jursa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 15:32:05 EST 2010

Dear list,

after many, many months of hard work, we finally made it. The *free
eBook*is out: "
*UX Storytellers - Connecting the Dots*."
User Experience and Storytelling. Find out more about it at
http://bit.ly/UXBook
*
In this free eBook, ‘UX Storytellers - Connecting the Dots’, 42 UX
masterminds tell personal stories of their exciting lives as User Experience
professionals.**
*

*The book brings together authors from around the world who paint a very
entertaining picture of our multifaceted community.**
*

*Whether you’re a usability pro or a student of interaction design, whether
you’re a senior information architect or a junior UX designer, you will find
42 entertaining stories in this book told by leading experts from all over
the globe.*
 Thanx!
Jan
--