[Sigia-l] UX Designer/London/£30k-£40k

Ben Clarfelt ben at zebrapeople.com
Mon Mar 15 09:23:33 EDT 2010

UX Designer/London/£30k-£40k

I currently have a very exciting position for any mid level user experience
designers. My client is a global corporate, finance and legal company who
are looking for a mid level user experience designer. Currently the company
has a strong UX team, however they are now looking for a user experience
professional with a strong background in design. This is a very exciting
time to join the company as you will be involved in a massive global project
to help create a universal brand for the company. You will also be heavily
involved with their information heavy website and working to make sure that
the SEO is as visually and usable as possible.  Hence they are looking for a
UX designer with a new visual UX eye to help improve the visuals, branding
and SEO of the site.

To be successful you have to have a

·         Theoretical and practical understanding of user experience
concepts, practice, emerging trends and understand how the concept of
interface design apply to the web.

·         Have solid graphic design skills and understand the importance of
Branding.

·         Experience of managing and resourcing multiple projects.

This is a vital role for my client as you will be helping them create a
world class user experience. One which needs to satisfy their rapidly
expanding and diversifying user base and content streams.

This truly is a great position with an opportunity to develop and expand
your skills. My client is happy to allow time off for educational benefits.

Salary; £30k-£40k

Location; Central London

Email;  <mailto:ben at zebrapeople.com> ben at zebrapeople.com

Tickets are NOW on sale for UX People, this year’s must-attend user
experience event.

London, 22 March 2010 www.uxpeople.co.uk/2010/tickets

zebrapeople120x90

Ben Clarfelt

Digital Consultant

t: 0207 729 4771

m: 07967 313466

 <http://www.zebrapeople.com/> www.zebrapeople.com

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to!

The contents of this mail are intended exclusively for the Addressee. If you
are not the addressee you must not read use or disclose the email contents;
you should notify us immediately, by clicking reply, and delete this email.
Zebra People monitor e-mails to ensure its systems operate effectively and
to minimise the risk of viruses. Whilst it has taken reasonable steps to
scan this mail it does not accept liability for any viruses that may be
contained in it.