[Sigia-l] Anyone suggest a better global list?

Skot Nelson skot at penguinstorm.com
Fri Dec 31 15:16:50 EST 2010

I disagree with the premise that it's been absorbed, but acknowledge that a basic skill set may have and that for many organizations that "basic" skill set suffices.

Project management should never have been it's own discipline. It's a skill set, but there are times when a dedicated project manager is appropriate.

Similarly designers need to be aware of usability and information architecture concepts, but there are still Many times when a dedicated usability position may be important.

--
Skot Nelson

skot at penguinstorm.com

twitter. penguinstorm