[Sigia-l] Anyone suggest a better global list?

Emily Leahy-Thieler eleahy_thieler at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 20:26:51 EST 2010

I unsubscribed several years ago after a particularly nasty thread involving Ziya. I missed it and rejoined after a while, but postings were so infrequent that I would forget about it as a way to connect.

I have to say that in 2001/2, I was just starting my career and learned so much from the members of this list. I was lurking and reading most of the time because I was intimated a bit by how knowledgeable everyone was and sort of afraid of being attacked.

Debate is great, but I remember kinder days when everyone seemed to be trying to help the field grow. I hate to see the list go, but I can't say I've done much to prevent it.

*E