[Sigia-l] very brief survey about intranet landing pages

Samantha Bailey samantha at baileysorts.com
Wed Apr 21 14:39:53 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm interested in collecting some quick and dirty intranet data so that I
can respond to a client with information that is slightly more grounded in
reality than pulled from thin air (or worse). If you work for a company
(i.e., you're not a solo/independent consultant), I'd really appreciate you
taking my 3 question survey about corporate intranets. It should take you
less than 2 minutes.

http://kentstate.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_eDLO7qKZ3zdWbaY&SVID=

Ping me if you want me to share the results with you!

Please feel free to forward.

[Cross posted on IAI]

--

Samantha Bailey | samantha at baileysorts.com | http://baileysorts.com