[Sigia-l] Early registration extended to EuroIA

Eric Reiss er at fatdux.com
Thu Sep 3 02:03:45 EDT 2009

Sorry for cross-posting.

Well, it seems the Southern Europeans are just now returning from summer
holiday. So in the interest of fairness, we've extended the early
registration deadline for EuroIA until September 12.

But we're not checking passports here :-)  Everyone is welcome to join
us for three fabulous days of IA, UX, and things beyond. So come to
Copenhagen September 24 (precons) or 25-26 (full two-track event).

We look forward to seeing you!

And do check out our website for full programme details:
http://www.euroia.org <http://www.euroia.org/>

Cheers,
Eric
Chair, EuroIA 2009
www.euroia.org

-----------------------
Eric Reiss
CEO
The FatDUX Group
Copenhagen, Denmark
http://www.fatdux.com
office: (+45) 39 29 67 77
mobile: (+45) 20 12 88 44
skype: ericreiss
twitter: @elreiss

FatDUX is an official sponsor of the
Usability Professionals' Association
http://www.upassoc.org

If you received this in error, please let us know and delete the file.
FatDUX advises all recipients to virus scan all emails, and to eat five
portions of fruit and vegetables daily.