[Sigia-l] Wireframe and Prototyping software

Laurie Gray laurie.gray at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 21:43:40 EDT 2009

Depends on what the client needs. Most of the time in iRise. Lately getting
into and loving Flash Catalyst, which, in my opinion, is going to do a handy
job of replacing Fireworks. Occasionally Axure. And, if working quickly by
myself, digital pens, which tend to hold a pretty significant advantage over
plain old pencil-and-paper or even whiteboarding.

Laurie