[Sigia-l] Automated Online Card Sorting Tools?

Andrew Boyd facibus at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 20:43:38 EST 2009

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 10:53 AM, <Judith.A.Blankman at wellsfargo.com> wrote:

> We are aware of Optimal Sort, was wondering if there are others that
> anyone would recommend. Looking for low or no cost solutions that work
> well and are easy to use (of course!). Purpose is to demonstrate card
> sorting to an interdisciplinary team consisting of folks with and
> without online UX experience. We want to be able to aggregate input from
> between 10-25 users for a single project.

Judith,

an observation: complicated is easy :) Easy to use usually costs more to
produce (and depending on the business model, usually costs more for the
customer to access).

A suggestion, made in the full knowledge that I do not know for sure if it
fits your circumstances: demonstrate card sorting manually (with physical
cards) to sell them on the process, and then there may be more funding
support for tools that help to automate the process.

Best regards, Andrew

--
---
Andrew Boyd