[Sigia-l] Contract: Senior IA-Yonkers

Laura Hunter laura.hunter at vividresources.com
Fri Oct 10 14:12:38 EDT 2008

Hello all and happy Friday!

My client in Yonkers is the most respected voice of unbiased, expert,
independent information for consumer products and services.  They are
currently seeking a Senior IA for a 3-4 month contract starting in November.

The position requires onsite work but there may be an opportunity for one
day per week telecommute.  Here are a few more details of the position:

*	at least 5 years experience as a full-time IA, with several years
preferably in a senior-level position,
*	Good project management skills with the ability to work
independently,
*	A balance between the ability to work on the strategic part of
projects, but also comfortable with the hands-on work (i.e. wireframes,
documentation, etc),
*	Some experience with usability testing,
*	Some experience with search, taxonomy, and the library-science end
of things would also be nice, but not as necessary as strong interaction
design skills,
*	Comfortable working in Visio
*	Ability to create clickable prototypes is preferred, but not a
requirement,
*	Experience working on a wide variety of projects

Hourly rate is commiserate with experience.  Interested parties will please
email their resumes and work samples to me at this address.

Thank you!
Laura

Laura Hunter

Vivid Resources

office-559-684-1070

cell-559-303-9018

fax-559-684-0820

laura.hunter at vividresources.com

www.vividresources.com

 <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/2160.html> What lies behind us and
what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Ralph Waldo Emerson