[Sigia-l] Why Are You an IA?

Gail Leija gail at gl-ue.com
Tue Nov 11 08:56:50 EST 2008

I have received many great stories from people and I am in the process of
writing each of you an email to thank you individually for taking the time
to respond.  It's taking me a while, so I just wanted to send out a general
Thanks! and let you all know that I would still love to hear from you - on
or off the list.  Also, please let me know if you are interested in a
summary of the responses and I will be happy to share that with you once I
have compiled it.

Thanks again
/Gail