[Sigia-l] Why Are You an IA?

Eric Reiss elr at e-reiss.com
Tue Nov 4 04:31:26 EST 2008

Dear Gail,

I started as a copywriter in an ad agency. But otherwise, mine is pretty
much the same story as yours.

I was intrigued by your mention of curiosity as a key contributing
factor. Here are links to two articles that may interest you:

http://vfire.ap.krakow.pl/konspekt/30/index.php?i=001
http://www.asis.org/Bulletin/Feb-08/FebMar08_IA_Reiss.pdf

Cheers,
Eric