[Sigia-l] [MEETING] April 1 Twin Cities UX Meetup, Topic: Usability Methods

Katie Ware kcoleware at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 16:22:28 EST 2008

Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:19:11 -0600From: dirtgrl at gmail.comTo: dirtgrl at gmail.comSubject: April 1 Twin Cities UX Meetup, Topic: Usability Methods
Hello UX folks --

We had a ROCKIN good time at last night's Twin Cities UX Meetup.  I'm hoping you can join us for the next on April 1 <whee!>.  The topic will be usability methods.  As usual, a few local professionals will help jump-start the conversation (e.g. me).  I'm also going to try and nab a few nationally-known usability locals to join us.

Here are details of the meeting:

Tuesday, April 1
5:00-7:00 p.m.
at Brits in downtown Minneapolis (http://www.britspub.com/, 1110 Nicollet Mall) (Look for the "UX Meetup" table sign.)