[Sigia-l] IA Summit: If you haven't signed up for precons yet ...

richard_dalton at vanguard.com richard_dalton at vanguard.com
Tue Mar 4 22:00:51 EST 2008

If you're planning on attending some of the IA Summit pre-conference
workshops but haven't yet signed up - please think about doing so in the
next few days - we've had great interest but there are a couple of
sessions that are in danger of being cancelled for lack of interest - we'd
hate those to be the ones you're interested in! Check out the list and
signup on the summit site (www.iasummit.org)

  Richard

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT. The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments, is the confidential information of, and/or is the property of, Vanguard. The information is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient or you received this in error, then any review, printing, copying, or distribution of any such information is prohibited, and please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail from your system.