[Sigia-l] Reminder: July 1 Twin Cities UX Meetup, Topic: What's interesting to you about UX these days?

Katie Ware kcoleware at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 16:00:04 EDT 2008

oops - sorry, I think I forgot to forward the first time it came out...

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:36:52 -0500From: dirtgrl at gmail.comTo: dirtgrl at gmail.comSubject: Reminder: July 1 Twin Cities UX Meetup, Topic: What's interesting to you about UX these days?
Hello everyone --

Just a quick reminder of tomorrow's UX Meetup.  We will meet July 1 at the Monte Carlo.  The topic will be "What's interesting to you about UX these days?".  Come enjoy some delicious Monte Carlo cocktails and chat it up with your local peers!

Here are details of the meeting:

Tuesday, July 1
5:00-7:00 p.m.
at Monte Carlo in the Minneapolis Warehouse District
219 3rd Ave. N., Minneapolis 55401; 612-333-5900

Look for Garrick and the "UX Meetup" table sign
Check the patio if the weather is nice
If you have questions, please feel free to contact either myself or Garrick (email at garrickvanburen.com).

I look forward to seeing/meeting you!

Kristi Olson, Minneapolis UX Consultant

P.S. Please notify me if you'd like to no longer receive these messages.